Thursday, December 14, 2006

I can almost taste it...

I almost have an apartment. Two bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, new appliances, and a black-on-brown kitchen (ie. no garish white appliances on cheap white cabinets) with faux granite (laminate) countertops. Lots of windows. Looks like it might get the morning sun.

The best thing though, is the commute. I can go from 2+ hours each way to work, to a half-hour. Do you know what I can DO with 3 more hours a day? If nothing else, I can put in a full day's work, put in an hour of overtime, and still have an hour or more of time left over every day!

I would have preferred a one-bedroom, but it's still affordable; it's not like we won't find someway to enjoy the extra space. It's on the third floor (vaulted ceilings), so a little exercise is upon us, but it won't kill us.

All in all, a good deal.

No comments: